Companies of all sizes and industries are frequently challenged about their performance in relation to their actual market potential. Benchmarks within industries, as well as across sectors, can be a starting point to identify performance gaps to 'best-in-class' organizations. Rarely companies use the opportunity to think 'out-of-the-box' - and redefine business objectives from a broader perspective.
Berlin Group supports companies revisiting their business strategies and operations through a holistic P&L analysis approach, whereby revenue-maximizing initiatives are developed in combination with cost cutting measures, rapidly enhancing enterprise performance.
These programs are typically delivered over a 6-8 week period and define jointly with top management specific actions to boost EBIT performance in the short- and mid-term. Following topics are usually addressed by this service:
- Pricing optimization & revenue generation improvement
- Distribution channels redesign
- Sales bonus / allowance policies
- Strategic sourcing levers
- Procurement strategy, processes and methods
- Supply-Chain performance assessment
- Working capital optimization
- Interim management