With USD 15 billion annual sales and over 28,000 employees, our client is a global leader in agribusiness. The company offers integrated crop solutions of agrichemicals and seeds to growers worldwide.
- In an increasingly demanding business environment our client's operations did not keep pace with the needs in terms of efficiency and excellence.
- As a consequence, a global program was created to reduce operational costs as well as simplify and align operations and commercial processes across functions.
- It was a key target to achieve a significant margin improvement while continuing to grow sales significantly.
- The program focused on three key areas: customer facing operations; production savings and efficiency gains; and Research & Development productivity.
- Cascading the global strategy, the regional program was composed by over 26 initiatives divided in 3 key areas: business savings, functional savings and cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- We helped the client to set up a state-of-the-art program management office for the Latin American region by defining and initiating a project governance and stakeholder management, planning, business cases, progress reporting, risk and issue management as well as escalations.
- Over a three months period we coordinated reporting process by collecting and consolidating status information and created progress reports for the program sponsor as well as the regional and global steering committees.